We are looking for a Project Manager/ Business Analyst who will serve as the liaison between our clients and our IT team, deducing and leveraging data while also overseeing the selection and execution of software programs and other projects of the company. Our preferred candidate for this position is detail-oriented, highly innovative, and committed to excellence at all times.
- Evaluate business needs and report back to relevant stakeholders
- Outline problems, opportunities, and solutions for business
- Use real-time user data and analytics programs to identify trends, successful functions, and potential adoption problems with the applications
- Facilitate design sessions with the design team to define the solution, delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Oversee system, and project testing, and recommend new opportunities for enhancing software, IT, and project processes.
- Translate business needs to IT solutions with current programs, projects, and initiatives in mind.
- Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment.
- Gather intelligence from stakeholders about needs and future growth.
- Partner with application developers to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Budgeting, forecasting, and Pricing
- Degree in Software Development, Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Project Management, or related field
- 5 years’ experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
- 5 years’ experience in technology development and deployment
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, SQL, Google Analytics, and Tableau
- Experience with SharePoint, SQL, Nintex, and BPM tools
- Communication, Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of business structure, Costs benefit analysis, Processes modeling
- Understanding of networks, databases, and other technical criteria for the job
- Knowledge of Software development Lifecycles
- Visio diagramming
- ITIL certifications
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying