We are looking for a Receptionist/ Facility Manager that will be responsible for overseeing the office facility and providing administrative support to both internal and external customers, to ensure the efficient operation of the office.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies;
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Coordinate and work on employees' schedules
- Inspect properties and facilities proactively.
- Identify and address safety and risk concerns above all others.
- Continuously look for ways to improve any aspects of the facility and property.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field is preferred. Qualifications in secretarial studies is an advantage
- Proven experience as a Front Desk Officer and Facility Manager
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Adept in Technology
- Excellent verbal & written communication;
- Good time management Skills
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Reporting and Accountability skills
- Monitoring skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying