We are looking for a Business Analyst/Software Project Manager to work closely with the Team and our Customers, to analyze business domain, document its processes and systems, outline business requirements, and match software being built to meet the customers needs.
You will be responsible for software project management from establishing and documenting customer needs to value realization. It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads for Business Analysis and Projects.
- Ensuring timely completion of deliverables for customers by applying foresight and the 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX)
- Bench-marking project delivery performance in line with CMMI tracking same for improvement
- Performing SPM/BA tasks in line with the organisations Production Process
- Proven work experience as a Business Analyst/Software Project Manager
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and project tracking tools (e.g. Excel, MS Projects)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in technical writing and documentation
- Relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Effective Time Management skills
- Good team management and motivation skills