Do you strive to ensure optimal and efficient processes in everything you do? Do you want an opportunity where you can expand your position while working with the latest technologies to excel in your role and develop as an engineer?
Then read on - you might be the one we are looking for!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to write and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.
As a QA engineer you will be designing and implementing tests, debug and make corrective actions. You play a vita role in company’s product development process. You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable.
You will work across teams and support and guide the engineering teams by providing structure on what tests, infrastructure and planning is needed.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs using respective tools.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects.
- Be familiar with testing tools and methodologies.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying