Business Analyst/Software Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Software Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects and accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Facilitate design sessions with the design team to define the solution, delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Educational background in Software Development, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Minimum of 2 years Experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, SQL, Google Analytics, and Tableau
- Experience with SharePoint, SQL, Nintex, and BPM tools
- Knowledge of business structure, Costs benefit analysis, Processes modelling
- Knowledge of Software development Lifecycles
- Visio diagramming
- ITIL certifications
Analytical thinking and problem solving
Oral and written communication skills
Understanding networks, databases, and other technical criteria for the job
Good Time Management
Good team management and motivation skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying