We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI/UX Development to join us. You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, coming up with elegant solutions to improve our applications using our frontend technology stacks (with HTML5, CSS, JS/TS).
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
● Translate user requirements or user stories into UI flows that capture and realize use cases with very good user experience. Using an appropriate design tool (Adobe *, Figma, Visio, etc.).
● Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Figma.
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
● Being able to prototype the UIs designed using our frontend frameworks (Angular) and allow switching between the UI views.
Requirements and Skills
● Proven experience as a frontend designer (using a frontend framework such as Angular, ReactJS, Vue, etc.) or considerable knowledge of the field.
● Expert knowledge of CSS (especially regarding media queries, flexbox, animations, using CSS variables, etc.).
● Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
● Knowledge in web interface design and development.
● Proficiency using Git version control and command line is a plus. Educational Level and Certifications
Educational Level and Certifications
No specific educational standing or certification/award is required for this role.