POSITION TITLE: Technical Assistant to the Chief Technology Officer:
To assist the Executive drive initiatives in the Technology team to benefit realization using 4DX, and in so doing, help the team and the organization achieve excellent results.
- Execute your deliverables using the 4DX framework and approved system at work.
- Manage the Executive’s cadence schedules and ensure none is missed.
- Assist in developing, communicating and updating process and policies for the technology teams, and driving adoption of same across the organization
- Receive specific requests and direction from supervisors and execute and report with minimal supervision.
- Manage project planning, tracking, timely delivery and specified initiatives or deliverables
- Recommend specific improvement interventions based on interaction with technology team members and provide records and insight to executive for planning and decision making
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies, and other developments in other areas of work
- Assist to follow up with and manage the welfare and wellbeing of technology team members
- Setup meetings, document proceedings and action steps and follow through. Attend meetings in place of superior where required.
- Manage daily tracking and reporting of team members’ tasks (beginning and end of day)
- Prepare and send periodic reports to specified stakeholders
- Maintain a training requirement and career progression matrix for technology team members and track training progress, and report on it monthly
- Requires a very sharp and articulate person (male or female).
- Time conscious and focused enough to stay course on an initiative until completion / adoption.
- At least 2 years’ experience in being a technical assistant
- Track record of driving initiatives to benefit realization
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Can work well under pressure and respects timelines
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet tools and database systems
- Proficiency in technical writing and ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Good interpersonal skills, team management and motivation skills
- High level of discretion in handling sensitive information learned in the course of work
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying