We seek to hire a qualified Chef that will have the opportunity to create a stunning selection of diverse menu items for our employees. You’ll be able to put your skills to good use by creating masterful dishes for lunch, as well as mouthwatering desserts and appetizers. This job is the perfect fit for those who want to develop their skills and work in a reputable Company.
- Direct, prepare or supervise cooking and other food preparation activities on a daily basis
- Monitor and oversee sanitation practices to ensure that regulations and standards of cleanliness are always being strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that Company standards are being followed
- Coordinate all food purchasing, budgeting and planning operations.
- Analyze recipes and make menu changes when necessary and to minimize overhead costs when possible
- Inspect cooking equipment, supplies, work areas and ingredients to ensure constant conformance to regulatory standards
- Determine when additional help is needed to maintain satisfactory service.
- Establish production and staff schedules to ensure that there is sufficient help at all times to ensure timely delivery of food services.
- Notifies supervisor when major repairs, including structural issues or highly skilled tasks, are required
- Monitors heat, cooling, and other environmental systems
- Maintains a level of security in a building, such as locking doors, storing keys, and using access codes for restricted areas and rooms
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of food-related curriculum and training techniques.
- Familiarity with analytical food and menu preparation software
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Understand Employee service skills
- Knowledge of food preparation regulations and standards
- Ability to use common kitchen tools, including cutlery, graters and ranges
- High level of personal Hygiene Observation and practice
- A sense of hospitality, integrity, pride in your work and a love for cleanliness and organization
- Extreme attention to the smallest detail.
- Initiative to take on tasks without being told and without being monitored
- 2 years’ experience with High school diploma or at least O’ level certificate
Note: Location is Victoria Island
Employment type: Full Time
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying