We’re on the lookout for a skilled Human Resources/Administrative Officer to manage HR/Admin programs across the company - everything from recruiting and onboarding to performance management and compensation. The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our employees to foster a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented.
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relationships, training and compensation process; monitor and make improvements as required
- Design and implement programs to improve morale and relationships
- Provide counseling for relationship management including dispute resolution and team building
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
- Support the organization across all branches by providing and supervising the company's administration.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating logistics of Stakeholder engagement events in different States across Nigeria and other events such as; Weekly team meetings, Retreats, monthly Project meetings, and so on.
- Responsible for overseeing the provision of proper office administration , which includes maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Responsible for managing the store, maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Providing general assistance during presentations.
- Producing documents, drafting letters, briefing papers, and reports and ensuring that the report and attendance of meetings are collated and properly documented.
- Responsible for managing the assigned official driver and other support staff across all branches
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the CEO.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working as a HR manager or in a similar position preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is mandatory; Master’s is a plus
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies designed to improve employee morale
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of local and federal laws and HR best practices
- Proven experience developing and implementing solutions to highly complex situations that call for ingenuity and creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal communications skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying