As a software developer (Intern), you will be part of a team of Developers that will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live, and maintaining the system. You are passionate about learning and understanding the development process that drives a better customer experience and adoption.
- The candidate should have a good grasp of the software development lifecycle: SDLC (Requirement gathering and analysis, Design, Implementation and Coding, Testing [including unit and integration testing], Deployment, Maintenance).
- Working knowledge in data layer design (relational databases). Practical knowledge of related concepts such as normalization (up to the 3rd normal form).
- Follows good practice for software development (clean code, test coverage, source code version control, pull requests, code review, issue tracking, graceful as well as aggressive error handling).
- Working knowledge of Java programming language.
- Basic knowledge of Webservices / API implementation with Java (proficiency in the Spring framework is an advantage), as well as web application frontend (Angular, React, HTML/CSS).
- Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Proficiency in the use of modern tools and technologies that help with the software development lifecycle. Specifically:
- Git for version control.
- Maven or Gradle for project lifecycle management.
- Attitude to fit, and a decent dose of effective curiosity. Our values are Excellence, Commitment, Innovation, and Integrity; and our approach to work is Kaizen - Continuous Improvement, and our execution strategy is 4DX.
- Critical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of modern computer hardware, software and ability to work on multiple assignments with efficiency.
- Honesty, integrity, and commitment to work.
- Teamwork, proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying