We are looking for a creative user experience and graphic designer, who’s obsessed with building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, unapologetically simple user experiences. You’ll empathize with the user in bringing out a creative solution from the conceptual stage, conducting user research, and translating them into wireframes and prototypes. Perseverant in iterating full system and design to ensure a great user experience. You will collaborate with different teams across the organization to conceptualize and craft illustrations, infographics, flyers, or any other material, as requested. Your projects will need to stay in sync with brand guidelines but you'll have complete creative freedom.
- Design sitemap, wireframes, and mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solutions.
- Perform research and analyze the real expectation of the user.
- Believe in action items on every screen and make a great effort in offering minimalist design within the scope of the system.
- Facilitate client’s digital product visions by designing wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and mock-ups.
- Collaborative design with other partners viz. product management, marketing, technical architect, developers, and visual designers.
- Present effective user stories and journeys across multiple devices.
- Administer and collect user acceptance testing and perfect design if needed.
- Iterate the complete product/ system and culls out areas of improvement for a better user experience.
- Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
- Work with internal partners to design and produce compelling graphics
- Implement brand standards and help us find new ways to effectively communicate brand mission and values
- Stay up to date with best practices and current technological improvements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a UX/UI designer or in a similar position preferred (Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices)
- Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Proficient with Figma, Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, CC
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding the detailed requirements and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Has deep knowledge of UX standard
- Excited to follow the UX industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Preferably experienced in designing for international languages and complex product requirements.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback
- Standout colleague
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying